ProFit: The Truth About Protein Drinks
When I was creating the Ultimate ProFit I had a few things in mind; first and formost was quality and taste. I had tried several shakes over the past 20 years or more and had not found one that I would feel good about serving my family. Many are filled with artificial junk and low quality protein sources and others were just too much protein that our body can’t absorb. The truth about protein drinks is that not all proteins are created equal and you may not need as much as you think. Eating protein above and beyond what the body needs each day will not build more muscle, nor will it make a person stronger. This is why a high quality protein that is readily absorbed in its cold processed form with enzymes included to pre-digest is optimal and most efficient for your muscle to absorb amino acids and you’re your desired results.
Whether your goal is weight loss, athletic performance, or a simple way to eat healthy, Ultimate ProFIT Superfood Nutrition Mix offers a superior blend of proteins, mood-elevating “superfoods,” and fiber that is proven to produce ultimate results*. Use it in shakes or smoothies, bake with it, or even mix it with your food! I personally start each day with a shake and now that you know the truth about protein drinks you too can start seeing results like these:
- Experience quicker post-workout recovery
- Build lean muscle mass with fewer calories
- Maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Get feel-good, mood-elevating energy with maca and cacao powder
- Promote healthy digestion with seven different soluble and insoluble fibers
Remember, I explained that not all proteins are created equal? I chose superior non-hormonal and non-GMO whey and soy proteins and customized it for maximum results including things like:
- Sustain-It™, a smarter protein blend for maximum bioavailability in every gram
- FITzyme™, a cutting-edge blend of enzymes, helps maximize your body’s ability to absorb Sustain-It™
- FITboost™, an antioxidant blend of mood-elevating “superfoods” for immune system health.*
When you work hard your protein shake should do the same!
Natural, whole-food ingredients with only 100 calories per serving! Only 2 grams of fat and 5 grams of natural sugars that tastes fantastic and clean because its sweetened with Stevia!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and feel confident that you now know the truth about protein drinks.
Directions: Add one level scoop to an 8 oz. glass of water, milk, juice, or blend in favorite foods. When mixing, add liquid first, then blend, stirring briskly until completely dissolved.