Healthy Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
We ALL know the cookie dough always tastes better than the actual cookie (especially with a little bit of It Works! Vanilla Shake )! Try this recipe and share it with your friends OR keep it all to yourself.
Recipe and directions:
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 scoops of It Works! Vanilla Shake
- 1 Tsp of Stevia (to taste!)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (optional), plus more for garnish Salt to taste! (your preference)
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, heat your almond butter for 30-60 seconds until softened and easier to stir. If you really want an arm workout, you can skip this step .
- Stir in the protein powder (and, if using, salt and/or sweetener) until combined. The dough should be soft and pliable, but hold its shape when you squeeze it together. If it is too soft, stir in another 1-2 Tablespoons protein powder until it resembles hearty (not soft or oily) cookie dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 Tablespoon portions and roll into balls. Press a few more chocolate chips into the top of each ball for garnish, if desired.
Loyal Customer: $59 or Retail: $99