Frequently Asked Questions
|Get your FAQ details about our products
here online at our Product Coach’s website!http://www.myitworksproductcoach.com/
- How do I apply/use the Skinny Wrap?
- We have instructions available for both the Skinny Wrap applicator and the facial applicator available here.
- What should I expect with the Skinny Wrap?
- We have information available for what you should expect with the use of the Skinny Wrap available here.
- Does the Skinny Wrap work on cellulite? [top of page]
- Yes, the natural active ingredients in the Skinny Wrap and Defining Gel have been proven to help minimize the appearance of cellulite, especially with continued use.
- Do the results from the Skinny Wrap last? [top of page]
- The Skinny Wrap helps detoxify, tighten, tone, and firm in a manner that produces lasting results. As is true with any weight loss or body contouring product, you can reverse the results you see from the Skinny Wrap with poor eating habits or lack of exercise.
- What will it feel like when I use the Skinny Wrap? [top of page]
- While wearing a Skinny Wrap, you will experience a slight tingling, cool, soothing sensation that lets you know instantly that the Skinny Wrap is working.
- How often can I use the Skinny Wrap? [top of page]
- Skinny Wraps can be applied once every 72 hours. The ingredients continue to work for 72 hours after you have applied the wrap, so you many continue to see progressive results over this time period. Each Skinny Wrap is only to be used once. Discard after use.
- How long should I wear each Skinny Wrap? [top of page]
- Each Skinny Wrap should be worn for at least 45 minutes. Because the Skinny Wrap is a safe and naturally-based product, it is safe to wear longer than 45 minutes if desired. In fact, we’ve found that one of the easiest ways to use the Skinny Wrap is to wear it all night long while you sleep. If it is your first time using the Skinny Wrap, we recommend that you only leave it on for 45 minutes to test your skin’s sensitivity to the natural active ingredients with detoxifying properties.
- Do you have Gluten Free products? [top of page]
All of our products are gluten free except for our facial applicator and greens.
- GLUTEN FREE WEIGHT LOSS options:
- ThermoFight: Boost your Metabolism
- Fat Fighters: Fat and Carb Inhibitor
- It’s Vital: Multi Vitamin and Core Nutrition
- ProFIT Shakes: Nutritional Weight Loss Superfood
- Essential Bars: Weight Loss Energy Food and of course that CRAZY WRAP thing!
- GLUTEN FREE WEIGHT LOSS options:
- Are your products safe for pregnant women? [top of page]
The following skin care products are safe for pregnant and nursing women. We recommend taking our product sheets with ingredient listing to your healthcare provider for questions on safe use.
- Lifting Lip & Eye Cream
- Stretch Mark & Moisturizing Cream
- Facial Applicator
- Hydrating Toner & Freshner
- Do you have material available in spanish?
Yes, we have material available in spanish and can provide access to Facebook groups for support in spanish; that’s the It Works Way!
- What does BV stand for?
BV stands for Bonus Volume. Bonus Volume is the assigned value of a product for the purposes of qualification and calculation of bonuses and commissions.
- How do you make money/commissions? [top of page]
In order to start earning your commissions, you have to be commission qualified. This enables you to earn commissions on the bonus volume from your loyal customer and distributor orders. For example, I order a jar of greens (28 BV) and the It’s Vital Complete Nutrition supplements (55 BV) every month for my personal use. Because this totals 83 which is 80 or greater, I am eligible to receive commissions. The list below contains other ways to make money:
- Party Cash – is made when the wrap is sold at a wrap party at retail price.
- Residual Income – is made monthly from all volume underneath a distributor as long as the distributor is commission qualified.
- Fast Start Bonuses
- Loyal Customer Bonus
- Leadership Bonus